Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I've Been Living In The.. Cave?

Damn.. where was I all this while?
Last night, after a zillion years of procratinating, I finally decided to work on my blogs. I kept telling myself that I need to start recording down stuffs instead of relying on my aging brain.

What happens if this absent minded woman forgot what happened to her last week? Or what is her favourite brand of hand cream? How much was it? Or, what were the precious tips given to her by her "ancestors"? Where did she meet The Boyfriend?

And then, Google Books "found" me.
You mean, I can actually read Yoga Journal (one of my favourite reads) dated back in the 1970s? WTF?? I didn't even know they exists back then! Well, I wasn't born yet though, hehe.
But still?!

And I can read books just about any topics that I go gaga with. For FREE. And I don't have to even think of not having enough space to store them in my apartment!

Lesson learnt - DO NOT FREAKING PROCRASTINATE! EVER!
(yeah right, ever lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment