Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cute Pressie Comes with Hints...


Over the weekend, while out on our shopping trip, I came across this shop selling really cute home deco - all cloth based. Curtains, chair pads, place mats, tissue boxes, you name it. Also, items were on sale! We got a set of chair pads for Mom's new sofa set.. very sweet and pleasant shade of maroon. Forgot to snap some pics though.. >_<

Then, The Boyfriend got me this cute apron. Hinting me to cook more often for him.
I don't usually wear aprons when I cook, but heck this is cute and he insisted... so... lol.
I actually wanted another one with a giraffe, but they don't have new ones, and the item on display had a lil tear. So I came home with this cutie...

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    Ooh! Those are awesome! Spacify offers stylish and affordable modern sofa set to decorate your living room.

Post a Comment