Tuesday, August 11, 2009

How About ....

... a day of: skip work, have - breakfast, morning break, lunch and tea break; burn of those fats, stuff more goodies for dinner, and then shop some really good deals, and close it off with a parcel waiting for ya sounds?

Lemme tell ya... ABSOLUTELY DIVINE! *grins*

I'm off to a two days offsite training. That means sleep in longer. Just listen to lectures, join in some discussions, and voila! The day is gone... and they feed me well.. *yummm century eggs*

Having mild cramps yesterday, I decided to go for my favourite yoga class. Feeling all good having a good sweat burning all those sinful yummies I stomached earlier. Its true what they say... Exercise does not further tires you.. instead, it energizes you ;)

Tuna Sub of The Day is still yummy as ever. Even The Boyfriend loves it now!
We decided to take a peek into Guardian after that.. and I'm still asking myself if that was a good move! Because I ended up buying some more things.. sigh. But I'm happy at the same time?
*oxymoron*

I'm too sleepy to post up pics now, will *try* to do so tomorrow. I'm eager to try out those goodies - oh they came with freebies (Merdeka Sales).

Back home, another surprise! I got my parcel from Eyeko! Yay!
The parcel was thrown deep into my apt entrance I was for a moment worried about breakage (silently cursing the delivery man - he did not call!) But amitabha... everything is perfectly fine :)
It came with 4 free cleansing wipes and a postcard hehe.

*My dog is demanding attention now, I'd better go..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment