Monday, September 15, 2014
Back in around Feb/March I posted a request for help to recover my blog. However I didn't get any response and so I stopped posting for months. Tonight I had the urge to try once more before I move on to another platform. I posted another request for help.
I found out that my other blog Potions Junkie was lost.. disappeared to no-where-land and for a very very long time; have been trying to recover it. Of course it didn't work and I'm sad.
Lost the mood to continue blogging for a while.. though often my mind is churning out thoughts I would want to remember. It has been a hectic 7 months.. sometimes confusing, sometimes fulfilling.
I'm re-prioritizing my life goals at the moment. Taking time to work on a few projects that I've had in mind for a long time.
~and yeah, I'm considering Wordpress now! *I am sulking at you, Blogger!*
Thursday, November 28, 2013
Now is a great time to stalk websites for some shopping.
Sunday, October 20, 2013
Ahh I didn't manage to do everything I wanted but thats ok. I have quite a list done so far:
- I started the day with a good detox and healthy smoothie. Mulberries, blueberries, spinach, bananas, apple, greek yoghurt, tomato and honey. Wholesome!
- Did laundry. Off with fresh linen and blanket.
- Workout. Ooh I could do burpees now and plank too ;))
- Started reading French Women Don't Sleep Alone. Want more time now..
- FIL bought us burdock tea. Nourishing :)
- Ok one more.. I cleared my junks and vacuum the house! Quite an accomplishment huh.
Labels: 5 Gratefuls
Saturday, September 28, 2013
After a 2 months of No-Buys, I'm roaming free again! I couldn't wait any longer to locate my well hidden tea lights so I went ahead and bought a new pack. RM 9.99 for 50pcs.
I am really eager to use my new burners so I also got some fragrance oils from Daiso. Damask Rose and Ylang Ylang for now; also a pack of 20 cone incense. Asian Resort.. now let's see if I would feel like I'm on vacay!
Also I indulged in some craft magazines. Now who can teach me how to knit? I'm an idiot when it comes to knitting and crocheting but I love these dolls?
Saturday, June 29, 2013
June this year was very extreme. Both highs and lows at the same time..
I am grateful for:
- Haze was super bad and affecting many people. Mom fell sick quite bad. However I breezed through. Mom got well after a week. Popping vitamins must have helped.
- After a few depressing months at work, I finally got myself a break. Time for some self pampering. The Premier Lounge at the airport was cool. Love the vibes at the airport.
- Checked into a 5/6 hotel and spend days just browsing the malls. Amazing! Food was delish.
- The Husband showered me with some designer handbags... yes, a few!!! In the same month.
- I really have the best in life. Yes work is crappy most days.. but heck I think most jobs are. But the food, clothes, shoes, bags and everything else is perfect.
Thank you life!
Labels: 5 Gratefuls
Friday, June 28, 2013
The retro / vintage design tin caught my eyes when I was browsing at Food Hall. So quaint.. I wanted to collect all the designs.
But I didn't know what tea is it so I picked only 1. Turned out it is my favourite jasmine tea! Now I really want all of them.
Priced at RP 46000 at Food Hall. Alun Alun sells at about RP53000. Now when is my next trip to Jakarta? ;)
Labels: Green Tea