Monday, November 1, 2010

It Feels Like Being Single Again...


 ... When I met up with a close buddy - twice in a week, after work.
Lol, usually I'd be slaving at work till close to 8pm, and then lug my ass to a quick dinner before heading home, feeling dead.

Ok, yes I needed a trip to the mall because I have to pay some bills (there you go!), add a great company who can yak like theres no tomorrow is a bonus, no?

It was supposed to be a quick trip to the mall for:

- We want the Lancome sample kit
- Quick dinner (both must eat, she has hyper metabolism, I'm groggy from the medication)
- I want another set of Gui Ling Gao (yummy!)
- Yes, the bank to pay bills
- The Loreal Shampoo Exchange

So what happens when you put two crazy women who can yak, together?

- We got the Lancome sample kits. It was a breeze, no sour faced SA treatment what-so-ever. The SA even taught us to use the pinching method in applying the serum and cream. Likes!

- We didn't get to exchange the Loreal Shampoo.. the promoter went home!? Heck the flyer states till 8pm! We were there at 7pm! Sulks!

- Dinner. Ahem... we kinda stretched it wayyyy too long lol. Topic ranged from anything under the sun Nevertheless the Kimchi Fried Rice was good, though I can't finish off the huge serving (sorry God, my stomach really won't allow all of that).. Cool!

- Gui Ling Gao.. I was supposed to write about this last Friday. Obviously I procrastinated... So anyway, I was also supposed to write about my allergy reaction on my face.. and you obviously ... I...  (ok lah, so I sort of delayed it!). Got 5 tubs of Gui Ling Gao for RM10.


  I ate one everynight, and loving this alot. I actually fancy this for the detox properties, and this keeps the complexion healthy.  Some may not like the bitter after-taste, but I like it. Slightly sweetened, so honey is optional.

  Why did I went back for another 5 tubs? Cause I actually saw an improvement on my skin. (I didn't really take my medications on time hehe. If you know me well, you wouldn't be surprised). Gui Ling Gao is cooling, so if you're a lady and you're expecting the time of the month, slow down on this yeh. Also if you're a bloke.. they also say you shouldn't take too much of this.. else.. hmmmm

  Anyway, in short, I really love this. And would be going back for more - trying to establish a healthier eating habit.. Each batch of this is encourage to be consumed within 5 days - without preservatives (I don't know how true though). Love!

- Yep, settled the payment @ the bank before heading to the carpark, still yakking. Accomplished!

*Gee suddenly my mind went blank.. what the hell happened?*

Oh ok, single! Well I'm not saying those that are attached don't do all the above. Just that it crossed my mind that all these went by without me worrying about my dog at home (he is at mom's hehe), or will The BF gets worried (he is too far to do anything anyway lol. But yeah he usually prefers to drive me around cause I sometimes gets too tired to drive properly..)

So the 3 hours were fantastic! Came back to a clean home (I spring cleaned yesterday), stored my Gui Ling Gao away, except for one, took a quick shower, wash my face, slap on a cream mask, enjoying GLG (how many times I wanna mention this right?!?), and downloading my thoughts to the blog.

Am currently very attracted to this whole Webs.com thingy.. lol. Just how much time can I spend to maintain my blogs / sites?

Ok bedtime now.. I hope no more insomnia. Didn't sleep well last night.. just as I was falling into deep sleep, I felt a jerk... Halloween?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment