Saturday, October 30, 2010

Quickest 25 Mins


Its the quickest 25 mins of my life, I swear!

The BF was supposed to be at the airport at 5.30am (yes! I kid you not, I actually agreed to wake up that early). He set the alarm at 4.30am, and would wake me up then. Guess what, he came in in total blurness - "Darling, I screwed up.. its 5.50am already.."

I was like WTF?! That moment I thought something else took over me, coz:-
- I just jumped outta bed, literally! I never do this even if I was late for my flight lol.

- I went on to get dressed in under a min. This coming from a woman who whines about what to wear each time she steps out of the house. Hey I match my sandals even just to get the mails...

- I never ever get out of the house without washing my hair. Never. Though I sport a pixie, the bed has the ability to flatten out my hair and I'd looked like an ultraman each time. Guess what? Today is my first! Grabbed a hair band and slicked it back..

  Come to think of it, I'm so proud I bought the hair band in Bangkok. Lol I used tolimit hair band usage to the bathroom, when I wash my face or put on a mask... I just got myself an excuse to stock up in reds, blues, greens... you name it. Goneh case...

- And then I grabbed his luggages (thank god he is a light packer), passport, wallet, phone and off we drove to the airport like mad. The BF - if you're reading this - you're paying for the speed ticket if any, ya know...

In the midst of rushing, he suddenly burst out laughing and said he has never seen me get ready so bloody fast.. Lol dang...

So off I dropped him at 6.15am... glad that he could make it and slowly drove back, calming down my mind. Whoa.. so do I get back and continue sleeping? Its been ages since I'm up this early.

I guess you know what I did instead, blogging this off my mind haha. While enjoying the crisp morning view.. my goodness its so refreshing, gorgeous gorgeous view that I've taken for granted for a long long time.





I can sense heavy rain is visiting soon.. the strong wind has been here all night. It feels like autumn smile And I hear my bed calling my name....
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment