Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bleh-ry Day

Today is such a bleh day for me..

Apart from the grogginess since Friday, nothing I did seems familiar / right.

- I've got shaky hands just getting a couple of dollars out of my purse.
- I felt like I'm walking on pebbles in the office (office floor for Pete's sake).
- I can't type one freaking sentence without making 1763653 typo errors.
- I feel high / dizzy / dungu (stupid) most of the time.
- My head feels like being hit by a rock.
- I have body aches all over, suddenly out from the closet. My knees feel wobbly, my waist as if a giant just squeezed me dry.
- I ate normal today but am feeling a lot of gas in me now, trapped! Blarrrdy hell...

Hoooyah.. ok I'm done whining.. 
Now what can I do to knock myself out?

I need quality sleep, yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment