Friday, February 4, 2011

Ice Kacang Puppy Love..

Released in April last year and I only get to watch it now..
CNY is indeed a time to be lazy and catch up with movies hahaha.


The scene where Fighting Fish were teased mercilessly about not having a dad, brings back memories to me..



When I was 9, I went through the same experience. My dad has just passed away, and at school I was teased. Looking back, the boy was fat and short, just like the kid portrayed here haha.

Of course, I did not hit the kid back. I studied very hard, became a prefect at school, and constantly checked on the fat kid. I'd do so well in Maths that in many lessons, I was appointed by the teacher to mentor some weak lazy kids. Guess what.. the fatty was one of them. My loyal ruler was always with me.. and I had valid excuse to smack his hands.. lol. Revenge was sweet..

Anyway, I like this movie, but pity it ended with both Botak and Fighting Fish not being together... sad, ain't it?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment