Saturday, February 5, 2011

Poker King

CNY is always about gambling, luck, gambling, luck. So it is no surprise that all movies shown are either about Mahjong, Feng Shui or Poker eh?

Movies about gambling always amazes me.. because I don't know how to. Hahaha yeah I don't know how to play Poker, am just a beginner at Mahjong. Facinating when they call out various winning combinations.


Lol, yes yes I know this is back in 2009. I told ya I'm not up to date with entertainment..

I think Uno Cheuk's female assistant's role is the easiest to play. She barely utter more than 3-4 sentences in the whole movie. Just like a silent secret admirer of her boss. Hmmm.... weird idea.

Oh and because I don't really understand Chinese (yes, I'm a banana!) I don't understand who is good or bad lol. Uno Cheuk looked like a good guy, so pro at poker. Did he intentionally let Jack win?


... and how come Jack has a sifu at the end of the story. Was he really a naive, incapable chap?


So fickle, he was into Season at first... and in a blink of an eye, Smiley became his other half? Hmmm weird..

Entertaining anyhow.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment