Monday, September 13, 2010

Random: Attracted to Colors

After a splendid chicken rice lunch, we walked back to our car when my eyes caught something colorful.



I recognized them, and just a couple of weeks back I was asking Momma where to get more of these.

She used to buy for me 3pcs for RM10 but of late, the prices hiked up everywhere. Even Tesco is selling 1 for RM5.90! Blimey... and the morning market that Momma frequents.. they no longer sell 3pcs for RM10 as well..


Imagine my joy when I walked nearer and the display read: 3pcs – RM10


Wahey!! I started to grin and The BF chuckled “go ahead and buy, they look nice anyway and heres a purple”

After I paid for them, I saw another type 4 for RM10!


Wah nice weaves and colors are so… attracting me.


Guess what… I used my last RM10 for another 4 :D


Came back home I took some pics and here they are!


Tadaaaa…







Hahahahhahahhaha floor mats!


Told ya it was random.


Aren’t they nice? I love to have nice floor mats.. and wash them weekly.


My dog loves to sleep on them..


So they wear out kinda quick..

But now.. I’m undecided, they are too pretty to be stepped on?


I need to get my head checked – they are floor mats for pete’s sake!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment