Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Eruption..

So today I finally told the chief chef off.
You can't always take my salmon away and replace it with a sardine. And expect me to sell the nutritional value of a salmon!

And when my plate is full, while you're fully aware of it; kept having to hand me more brocolli, carrots, gravy and whats not.

I'm full, can't take in anymore food. I'm not complaining but yet you kept placing food on my plate - I'm fit to eat more alright. But I'm growing a tummy, you just didn't notice and because I kept quiet about it.

But not today!
So your Korean Chef can't cope... and you're desperate for help.
I've never tried salmon Korean style, but I'll give it a shot.

Just never assume I'm sold to the restaurant.
One more sardine and I'll show you how to break a plate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment