Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Divorced Thee...


The Gym and I have parted.. finally after 7 years. As I signed the termination letter, there was still a hint of hesitation. Do I really wanna leave? After all these years?

I'm so used to my usual locker, my usual treadmill, rowing machine, abs shaper, the studio.. and then there are the shower rooms, that huge blast of warm shower...

So I'm gonna leave all that? 
Hmm how does an extra of RM90 a month sounds like? Cool eh?
It could go into my holiday fund (think Japan!), a manicure or a new nail color, a new pack of mask or even an extra skin goodies? Not bad eh?

Considering:
- I haven't visited The Gym in more than 3 months. The Work has taken 13 hours of my waking time. I no longer have the mental and physical strength to drive to The Gym. 

- The journey to The Gym take about 50mins with the after work traffic. Crazy if you ask me. You'd say I could fill that 50 with Kegels first.. but still.. 

- My favourite Yoga teacher no longer teach there. Awww sad, but I really only adore yoga as my form of workout. Driving 50 mins to The Gym so that I could run on the treadmill is just plain insane! At the same time paying 90 bucks!

So yeah, its final. Goodbye The Gym!

I'll remember our better times.. like the meeting 3-4 times a week. Like we did constant yoga and balance classes. Like the kickboxing lesson. Like chilling out with the papers and a cup of tea :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment