Saturday, October 10, 2009

Rub & Knead.. All Day Long..

Pic fr Supershareware.com

Ahhhh today is one of those days I feel super pampered. Good start to the weekend with a hearty breakfast - soft boiled eggs, buttered toast with hot Milo. Yummmmm...

Off to my facial at Leonard Drake. I love those hands! My favourite therapist lulled me to heaven with the best facial massage ever. Hmm I don't really fancy the extraction though hehe. But the massage, hit all the spots!

One thing I don't really like about facial is.. I get horrible super oily hair after each session. And I refuse to loiter at the mall with bad looking hair :P


I stopped by Bobbi Brown for their 5-min Touch Up. Trying out the foundation, my match is Warm Sand 2.5 Foundation Stick $140. Was also introduced to the Extra Face Oil $220.


Bobbi Brown says: This emollient facial oil provides a concentrated boost of intensive moisture to comfort very dry skin. The lightweight formula absorbs easily, immediately moisturizing, softening, and conditioning skin with an oil blend of Sesame, Sweet Almond, Olive and Jojoba. Vitamin E protects skin from environmental damage. With continued use, EXTRA Face Oil helps keep skin soft and supple. Scented with a soothing blend of natural essential oils, including Neroli, Patchouli, Lavender and Sandalwood. Dermatologist-tested.


Next off to Origins for the Make A Difference cleanser and moisturiser samples.

Origins says:
Make A Difference™ Skin rejuvenating treatment
This botanical breakthrough proves that not all visible skin damage is forever. Origins found a team of skin redeemers. The Rose of Jericho (a “resurrection” plant that can survive and thrive after decades of drought), cell-reviving Trehalose from corn sugar and Sea Haricots help skin rebound from dramatic dehydration.

And a resourceful, ancient Oceanic Flora helps repair an aging appearance due to UV and environmental exposure. And Sage wisely rebuilds skin’s barrier to avert future damage. Used twice daily, wrinkled, weathered, potentially leathered skin resumes a youthfully-smooth look and feel.

In the afternoon, The Boyfriend wanted a haircut, so I tagged along as well and had my hair washed. Ooooh again for $15, it was worth it. The massage lasted forever. No scratching, just massage!

And then I headed to D'Piazza for the book clearance fair!
Came home with a bag full of books of course (they were on sale! I had no choice) :P

And I'm too tired to post those pics up now.... am off to find my bed.. ZZzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment