Friday, October 23, 2009

Pamper Thy Nose...


Dino years ago, I was very into incense, aromatherapy and the likes. I'd buy incense in boxes, knowing very well it would take ages to even finish one! That was how addicted I was.. I still like them, just that; I don't buy them anymore.. hee.

Somehow or other, I came across Arabic Incense by Conscious Candle Company (Aus) and on a whim, I bought back a few boxes (small ones only ok). Back then "Arabic Incense" sounded soooo exotic I just gotta have it!

And then I realized.. I don't know how to use them! Arrrghhh I've never seen how it is done either. So I kept them in the drawer and forgotten about it for some time.. *sheepish grin*

Recently just thought of them.. and decided to use it no matter what.
Duh... there was a simple instruction on the box itself! *smack* What was I thinking!?


Okay, so I'm supposed to burn the Charcoal Tablet for about a minute. It doesn't smell of anything though. Place the charcoal into a burner plate, and sprinkle some incense onto the charcoal... and voila!

My apartment smells so nice!


The one I'm currently using - Casper; smells like sweet, warm cinnamon.
Its not overpowering, but gives me the cozy feeling, a little sensual too I may add!

Play some Bossa Nova and bliss!
Time to chill....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment