Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Post Holidays Depression..


It has been a week since I got back from my short annual KL shopping trip. I’m missing it! Not the crazy traffic though.. but the days without work, and just shop! :)


The first stop was to Midvalley for some Stewed Pork with Preserved Salted Mustard meal. Still taste as good.. and very big serving mind you. Next to get some fix for bookstore hunger – MPH. I had some vouchers so a stack of magazines and books cost me uhh less than $50. *happiness*


I could have stayed in there forever, browsing books and mags one by one, but The Boyfriend could have died of boredom. So I reluctantly made my exit after about 45mins.


Just my luck coz I popped into Watsons and Guardian. Redeemed a sample of Vichy.

And, the same product @$110 was on sale, selling for $87! O-M-G.. grab!

As if that’s not enough to jump start my itchy shopping hands, I saw…


Montagne Jeunesse masks on sale.. 4 days sale. $4.88 each (NP $5.90), and now, buy 2 free 1. Needless to say I happily picked a few sets… and the very nice SA gave me extra freebies. *grins* I was also looking for Be Gorgeous Lip Balm but no where to be found…


So that’s about 3++hours and time to check into our hotel.

We stayed at Melia KL – nice place. Riiiiiiigggght opposite Berjaya Times Square. The Boyfriend knows. That his gf is very into shopping. *sweat*



We spent the evening at Times Square. Till my back hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment