Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sometimes, You Just Have Bad A Day

Yeap, and today is one, bloody bloody bad day.
A couple of people at work made a huge mistake and yeppers, as their leader I had to take the bullets.

I can't say I wasn't angry, irritated, sad, disappointed or mental. I think I had a little of each; and kept to myself most of the day.


But people makes mistake. I believe in making an effort in not repeating the mistakes. Somehow it is just so damn difficult to:

- Make your subordinate feel the importance of work quality / impact of mistakes. Not okay to say "I don't know" / "Not too sure". If you're not serious - GET OUT.

- Make your superior understand that we are all human. You don't just yell to correct people's mindset. I don't like being yelled at. If I have a chance, I would quit immediately and let you run the fucking business. (really, excuse my language, I don't give a damn).

I am now officially 300% busier from today onwards.
However I can still smile, laugh and joke as usual..

Because, sometimes you just have a bad day. Nothing that a good sleep cannot rectify.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment