Wednesday, December 9, 2009

When I'm Feeling Crappy....

Ahh don't we just hate those crappy feelings?
Things were fine-fabulous at work.. and I was happily browsing at the mall after that when gastric came visiting.
Like out of a sudden, hmm is it gastric or indigestion? I ate regular today so hungry is out.

Back home I popped in a Gaviscon and ewwwww I din know it tasted like chalk!
Worse, I'm supposed to chew it... and I was doing my laundry while chewing and it bubbled, at the same time tasted like watery chalk with Sprite. OMG... that feeling..

Been an hour already and not really getting better :( I probably should sleep.
Needless to say I feel rubbish now.. but whenever I feel this way these are the things that I'd do to pick myself up:

- Change the bedsheets. I love the smell of fresh clean linen. Even the feel against my skin is hmmmmm nice. (don't laugh... try it :) )


Hehe not my bed, its from bedzine.com

- Drink hot chocolate. The weather may be hot hot hot nowadays but a cuppa hot choc always calms me down.. (if you're with winter now, the more reason for one, eh?)

- Listen to The Boyfriend snoring. Hahahhahah I recorded a clip of him snoring when he was asleep. *wicked*

- Have a foot massage. I either rotate between my Ogawa or Osim. My ultimate dream is to have a private masseuse with me. Hehehheh.

- Mask my face. A little pampering makes me feel loved. My obsession with shopping and beauty products are all here.

- Sleep. Ahh this is classic. I used to be stingy with sleep, thinking it wastes time. The benefits are endless I tell ya.. it almost always banish crappiness.

There you see these are my little cheer-me-ups. What are yours? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment