Sunday, July 5, 2009

... Its the First Day..
... of the long awaited...
... Malaysia Mega Sales!!
... S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G!!!

It was also a day I really work my calves and arms muscles. Spent 7 hours at the mall, and came back pretty happy (though I'm trying to ignore the guilt).

Watson's is having sales, not too sure if its storewide 15% off; I guess not since I barely have time to explore the whole store. Rimmel is on 15% disc.. and because I was there early in the morning, I get to test all the colours on shelves before deciding to walk away with 3 Mirror Shine Lip Glosses (Startlet, Love Struck,Try Me) and Renew & Lift Brightening Powder with Mineral.

Mandom Cleansing Express is also on sale, its marked down to $29.66 (from $34.90)
I have not finished my current Cleansing Express Sebum (green), nevertheless I love this product so this time I grabbed Cleansing Express Moist (pink).

Next off to The Faceshop. I spotted some new products (maybe not that new, I dunno; my last visit to The Faceshop was.. last year?)

Pure Water Facial Mist, in 3 variants:
- Jeju Flower
- Jeju Marine
- Jeju Orange

Its suppose to quench thirsty skin, revitalise and improve circulation. Retails at $18.90. I'll put in into my next shopping list. Are they any good?

I also want Home Aesthetic Smooth Seaweed Pack, because it tightens pores.
And then theres the new Shimmering BB Cream, but I couldn't find any reviews on it.
I suppose BB Creams from TFC isn't that popular compare to Skinfood or Etude. *shrugs*

The main reason I din wanna buy anything, apart from I'm not exactly filthy rich - was the annoying SA! Every item me and my friends touched - he needs to explain and yak and yak and yak. Despite telling him I just want to browse, he even poked at a face pack I was holding telling me the functions etc. Hello!! I can read...!!! *steam*

After that blardy irritating experience, seeing "up to 50% disc" from Etude was a complete change of mood. Skincare is on 30%, cosmetics 20%, accessories 40%, and only the brow pack and lip gloss (or something I dun remember) is on 50%.

SLEEPING PACKS *huge grins* The ones retailing at $40.90 is now about $28.
*grab grab grab* Just barely 2 weekends ago I was drooling so itching to buy. Darling BF even offered to buy them for me. But thank goodness I didn't let him... :D

Magic Crystal Pack Peeling - I was undecided between this one and the one in a bottle. I do prefer the bottle (its pretty) but its more for dry skin.. and I din wanna end up like a greased roti canai pan. Its also cheaper ($46.90 - $32.85) so I'm happy.

Eye Lash Serum ($19.90 - $15.95)Never come across anything like this before.. so grabbed that too.

Oblique Shading Brush - its soft and I like the feel of it.

I guess there are a couple more things that I want, but I don't wanna sob when I see the CC Bill.. so enough for now.. or mebbe another peek in about 2 weeks?
Not sure when will the sale end though.

My last stop was at Guardian (the great 42nd Anniversary sale).
Where my $$ went to:

- 2x Brands Prune Essence @ $27.88 (8 bottles) / each
- Berry Shower Cream 500ml (42% off)$6.32
- Cocoa Butter & Vanilla Hand Cream 350ml (42% off) $5.74
- Garnier Aqua Defense Essence (looks so promising) $19.90 with GWP
- Masks ( Pomegranate, Green Tea, and Red Wine) $4.88 each. Buy 4 free 2.
- Garnier Light 24H Program $21.48

Haven't tried any of those above except for the hand cream. Absolutely love it, and will review it in another blog. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment