Sunday, June 7, 2009

Shopping is a disease with no cure..

I love shopping. I believe I was born to shop. I dream of shopping most of my waking hours. If something catches my eyes, the next thing ya know, I'll be Googling it and then drooling over it. Crave and crave and crave till I go home with it. Then GUILT seeps in... ouch!!!

I went to Borders today. My significant other did in on purpose! :P
So tempting me into it. I end up buying a few items:

- Cosmopolitan July 09 (UK Edition) -> my staple read hehe.
- Better Homes & Garden: Smoothies -> for the health freak in me.
- The Nearly Weds, by Jane Costello -> I love the cover, chick lit-ish.
- 10 Reasons Not To Fall in Love, by Linda Green -> the title was the culprit. I'm a sucker for lovey dovey reads.

See if I'm hardworking enuf to upload those pics.. Hehe may take a while though.
Planning to read tomorrow (yay! no work on a Monday!) if I don't end up doing imaginative house chores.

Ok, I'm off now to be with my Cosmo!

Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment