Saturday, November 17, 2007

Stinky But Yummy Juice

Momma got me go green with jealousy with her fruit enzymes and vinegar!
*grins* not that I'm unable to make them, I just dont have enough spaces in my fridge. I finished my bottle of tomato enzyme (it better helps in fighting off cancer!) and am so tempted to make another jar.

But a little lazy coz momma just gave me a bottle of papaya enzyme.. and golly its tasty! My greedy lil taste buds are yearning for the delicious berries mixed with papaya... yummmmm.. spoilt girl. ;)

Black Dates Vinegar
-improve weak spleen and stomach function
-resolves fatigue (desperately need this)
-improves anemia
-prevents menstrual disorder
-soothes PMS (hahaha you lucky bastards!)

600gm black dates
150gm brown sugar
1000ml vinegar
-Steep 3 months, 30ml dilute 5x.

Cest tout :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment