Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Mama Said....

One of those out of the blue reflection that hit me with a smile:-

I was preparing to cook dinner, chopping a clove of garlic. I kinda whacked it flat to remove the skin and suddenly thought about momma..

The first time I chopped garlic, it took me like forever coz I was pretty slow mo and got a lil too careful. Momma laughed at me and teased: "My darling daughter.. the garlic won't feel pain you know.. now you just have to give it a good whack and it'll be done.." Lol.. I'm weird in a way I feel that all things have feelings. Like I won't trim plants with perfectly good leaves coz its painful and wasting? Hahaha..

And momma would always (ALWAYS) remind me that things won't feel hurt so I don't have to be soooo gentle doing stuffs (like peeling oranges, pinching bean sprouts etc)

Anyway it did some good for me.. dinner was a breeze, else it probably would take hours hahaha. I was thinking hmm will I be saying this to my daughter in the future? Nah!!! I don't want kids :P

Nice Saturday.. good to stay home all day without going out.

I also realised that it would probably kill me if I own a mansion.. imagine all the cleaning. Not gonna spend my weekend cleaning 7 toilets, thank you!!! xD

Feels good thinkin of my momma.. gave a call some minutes ago, she was playing mahjong. How cool was that? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment