Thursday, April 25, 2013

Finally A Rest Day..

Or is it really?
I'm privileged to get a day off today, and I was really looking forward to a relaxing day.

Mom woke me up at 10am. I knew she wanted to let me sleep in (thankful for that). Showered and off we went first to get her herbs supplies.

Annoyance started when a message came in from the boss. I hate it when being asked about work at my personal time. Oh not just one, but plenty to last all day.

We had lunch at Winter Warmers. Blueberry Lover today with Tuna Waffle. It has been a long time since I had a long relaxing lunch. No rush for the next agenda. Just chat and eat and sip tea. And answered some bloody messages.

Daiso was next. Mom found her much sought after tool for her craft :) And I replaced my auto whisk yay! The rest were for mom.. hot bottle and cover.

Conveniently on our way we popped into Nichii. I fell in love with a grey peplum dress. Got a dress for mom too. Both costed RM200. Walked out happy and eyeing another one!

Crabtree and Evelyn was my main destination. Mom settled for Lily while I got my much loved Wisteria. Decided I shall just ignore the phone.

Mom scored another piece from Uniqlo. Beige legging jeans. I decided to be good and skipped.

We also walked out of Popular empty handed. Got some mints and some necessities and headed home.

While massaging mom's arms she mentioned that day like this feels faster. When I'm at work the hours are longer and slower :( I must spend more time with mom...

Husband got a sore throat today poor fella. He is snoring after rounds of chrysanthemum teas lol.

My annoyance is building up ad another message came in at 11pm. Just plain disrespectful. This month the emo stars are strongly  featured. So testing my patience..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment