Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ahhh My Passport! Oh Nooo My Flight!!

Yet another mind boggling dream, so random.
Or am I being hinted?


I was about to reach the airport when I realized I left my passport at home!
Merde! Impossible to turn back as flight is about 30 mins (or 15?) time.


Aarrgghhh I missed my flight to Singapore!

From Google:
To dream of missing flight means you are overwhelmed with work or other activities and you sense you lost control of time (missing flight is a sense not being able to be on time somewhere). You are just not able to cope with time schedules and dead-lines.No matter what you do. It all is too much,and too fast.



It is a common dream where you miss your flight because of different reasons (a wrong ticket, trouble with passport, money). This dream indicates that you are juggling with a lot of responsibilities (luggage) and struggling against time constraints. But at the same time the dream reveals that, in general, you are a very well-organised person. The dream says that you need to plan ahead and tackle smaller pieces of a task at a time, don't take on more than is manageable.


Man, darn good fortune teller. Indeed I am currently juggling alot of things. Work especially. And then there is life to live. (I absolutely hate it when I need to work over the weekend, but my job role sorta requires it) :S

So... more time management it is.
Not that I'm not already good at this.. Hmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment