Saturday, July 3, 2010

Matta Fair Penang 2010

Ahhh it is the time of the year again. A time to think how and where to spend some money :)


 Have been anticipating for this event for quite some time, and its finally here!

Some days ago I was discussing this with my friend when she asked:

"Wonder how much is the entrance fees this time?" ... I went blank a while..

"Err.. since when we have to pay to get in?"
"Huh? You never pay?"

"Urmmm I don't remember paying wor! I know the one in KL charges RM3" 

"Oi, think again.. perhaps its because The Bf always pay for you?"


*Sheepish grin* Owh.... maybe hor.

So yeah, entrance fee is RM2 :)
And you get a goodie bag:-

Free white coffees, oats, biscuits, kopi-o and Vico.

The Thailand Tourism booth has really great info for visitors. I asked for a Bangkok brochure and she threw in a CD and a luggage tag! :) 

I also came across Leisure Travel magazine, never read any before so I got a copy at RM8. But look! It came together with:

 Loads of freebies!
- Orange juice x2
- Silky Shine Shampoo sachets x6
- Bizzy Body Tummy Flat Session worth RM280 x1 
- Beauty Queen Ms Glossy Supreme Diamond Brightening Mask x1
- Ginvera Pure Olive Oil sachets x2
- Bio Essence Nugeno Men Cool Cleanser & Moisturizer samples
- Ginvera Nutri White Marvel Gel sample x2
- Nu Teen Acne Away Gel sachets x4


WHOA!?!?


So anyway, after 2-3 hours of sardining with 12653232 people and 238643651 flyers later, I have a tough question here. Where to go for holidays?


Hong Kong? Taiwan? Japan *cough*? Korea?
Out of the 4, I have not been to Taiwan... so the next tough question:


Which travel agent?

*headache* the itineraries look almost the same, price about the same too.
I don't really fancy visiting cow farms etc.. Shopping and eating and spa and hot spring would be nice...


Suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment