Friday, March 12, 2010

Awwww .... So Schweeet.... :)


.... the doorbell just rang. I opened the door to find The Bf outside, calling out a tired "darling.."

I couldn't tell from his expression if:- 
- He found a parking spot outside?
- His car died again and need me to drive mine down to help? Has been the case since his car was broken into, and we're figuring out if it is the wiring or battery? We changed a new battery and the annoying problem is still there!

I grabbed my keys but before I could open the door, he pulled out a clear plastic bag.. SWEET CORN!!
"I bought you this.. cause you like.." I was speechless, but already grinning silly. The silly boy walked all the way down and up again to buy one for me; just because...

Rewind to 45 mins earlier..

Silly me left my cellphone in my office (first time). Got really worried as I wasn't sure if it was locked in my drawer or on the desk! Really when a person is aging, weird things happen!

The BF got back from his company dinner and drove me to the office. Yep safely in my drawer *phewww*

He was asking what I ate for dinner (usually he makes sure to get me food, coz I'm a famous lazy bum?) I said "I had instant noodles" The Evil Itchy Cough has been staying with me for almost a week now, and I think my lungs are crying for help. 

Instant noodles were never my type of food, but heck, I was sick and hungry and lazy... 
He raised a brow... "Hmmmm?"

"Well.. I didn't know if the 'Corn-Stall' is open tonight so yeah.. noodles are okay.. And heck it is open! *grumbles*

The BF let out a hearty laugh. Each time I wanted a sweet corn, the stall closed! And on the days I didn't bother with one, it stays open grrrrr... And tonite, I saw the guy buttering the corn! *barks*

Now...

I'm still grinning silly.. and as I finish typing this entry, I'm gonna go enjoy my schweeeeet corn :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment