Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hard Rock Cafe - Penang

Ever feel like pulling every strand of your hair or other's at work?
What about wanting to stamp your feet, bang the desk and slap some faces?
Lol.. ok mentally want to though.

That was how I felt at work when 1001 things are waiting to be done, no one else knows how to do it, no one can answer your questions, BUT they are chasing for results. Welcome to my world :D

Hmm so Friday wasn't a good day.. Super Not Good. Not feeling the weekend excitement. The Boyfriend suddenly said "I'm taking you to a place after work". We left work at about 9++, and he would not tell me where until we reached..

Hard Rock Cafe!


Dinner at 10pm!


Huge serving of chicken sandwich! The Boyfriend had chicken chop.
Not bad though.


I forgot the name of the band that played that night; but they were good (start after 10.30pm)! Especially the girl, she has the moves and the voice.

I only managed to snap a few pics before the camera went dead, out of battery. Arrghhh just when I needed it! But then again, by then I was feeling pretty relaxed and happy that it was weekend! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment